What's new
What's new

Improper input power alaram

Nickpatel

Plastic
From last 2 week our doosan hmc has been facing this alaram 2 or 3 times per day and suddenly machine has stopped and one mpcb in control panel tripped.
After switch on mpcb and pressing reset alaram will be disappear.

SV0607 X(PS) IMPROPER INPUT POWER
SV0607 Y(PS) IMPROPER INPUT POWER

565e59342aecb5cdbb80e53e2f937013.jpg
a6a3a5ae068e4d957c98acc9e9974d31.jpg

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

I don't want to open new thread. Yesterday we had same alarm and on amplifier we had 04 alarm. We tried couple of times, turn off machine, start doing parts and it happens when live tools power up (new chinese swiss similar to star SR20, use same live tools).

Our electricians said voltage to machine is okey but they just check voltage when alarm already happened and because alarm can happen after one part and sometimes after couple parts I don't think simple measurement will help instead they need to monitor voltage for awhile.

So today when only cnc section of factory is working we tried machine again. Same problem again before live tools start up. So I decide to use single block for live tools and no problem, after that we start automatic mode and machine was working whole shift without any problem?

To me this smell like factory voltage problem not problem with machines.

Any proposal?

Some kind of voltage stabilizator like for PC but industrial one if it is factory voltage which make problems to machines?

Back