What's new
What's new

Polyfab- owner or employees here?

Mike1974

Diamond
Has anyone seen the ad for Polyfab by chance? It pops up on a free flash game I play and I want to say the first 5 seconds or so are annoying as heck!! It cuts to the owner (or whoever) and it looks like he just barely gained his composure back from a laughing fit. Matter of fact, it looks like he is trying not to laugh as he is talking. My opinion is only worth what you payed for it an all, but it strikes me as very unprofessional... :soapbox:

Has anyone seen the ad for Polyfab by chance? It pops up on a free flash game I play and I want to say the first 5 seconds or so are annoying as heck!! It cuts to the owner (or whoever) and it looks like he just barely gained his composure back from a laughing fit. Matter of fact, it looks like he is trying not to laugh as he is talking. My opinion is only worth what you payed for it an all, but it strikes me as very unprofessional... :soapbox:

Any of these?National Polyfab Company in New Orleans
Jindal Polyfab Private Limited is a Non-govt company
Director of Polyfab Australia
- Polyfab Comshade Commercial Grade Shade
Polyfab Display CO
Polyfab Corp. of Mississauga, Ontario.

Any of these?National Polyfab Company in New Orleans
Jindal Polyfab Private Limited is a Non-govt company
Director of Polyfab Australia
- Polyfab Comshade Commercial Grade Shade
Polyfab Display CO
Polyfab Corp. of Mississauga, Ontario.

Any of them that feature a google ad with a smirking/trying to control his laughter (or maybe a disorder of some sorts) guy introducing the bidness....

Back