What's new
What's new

Dmg DMU 65 monoblock

I can confirm the accuracy part, our mill e 700 can cut within a few tenths if kinematics calibration is run a few times throughout the day.
friend's mill p 500 cut within .0001-.0002 without having to fuck with kinematics.
incredible machines.
^^^Pretty dang reasonable for the entry level model, eh? I like those for job shops. Can do everything well.

P series will interpolate x/y roundness to .00008 without you even trying. Other machines will too, I suppose.
5axis cone tests generally come out very impressive at real-world feed rates, not that molasses slow video Yasda put out.

How is electrobill / electromobility* going to get a test part or test cut without contacting a sales person ?

I can't remember , you have a P series ?

The collision avoidance system / breaking system looks very good + all the right ingredients for top level machine.

$400k to $600K range ? for a p 500 U or more $600K to $800K for a P 800 U ?

Lot of good iron out there or Epoxy granite (I guess) for $1/2 M to $1 M mark, not sure if that's Op's "Bag".

[/SIZE]

Depends on options.You can crack 7 figures on either model. They are generally bundle with CAMplete which really negates the need for on board CAS.

Back