What's new
What's new

Doosan DNM4500 NC-SV0401 errors

ngng

Aluminum
My new, barely used DNM4500 greeted me with a set of NC-SV0401 errors the other night when I powered on and pressed the machine ready button. I tried a shutdown and hard power down, then restarted but the alarm did not resolve itself. I left the machine on, in the error state and after about 30 minutes I heard something and the error had cleared itself. Any idea what this is?

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 8.18.32 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 8.18.23 AM.png

Could be a few things. Former DN employee here.
Incoming voltage might be under/over what the machine can handle.
One leg of three phase power could have been down.
Air pressure might not have been adequate.
Those are for starts, I suppose.

Closing the loop. Support got back to me and made a note in my file re: this issue but because the errors cleared themselves after 20-30 mins they said even if they wanted to diagnose, they couldn't. I hope it was just a power issue, but if it is hardware I hope it fails when the machine is under warranty.

We have a Matsuura that gets those errors every day it powers up, difference is our's is from the 80s. For us, it has something to do with timing of power to the axes amps as they come online after control is started. We can just hit the reset button and it clears immediately. Runs all day, every day, without issue. Hopefully your problem was a fluke, or is easy to diagnose if not. Did you try pressing reset to clear, just out of curiosity?

We have a Matsuura that gets those errors every day it powers up, difference is our's is from the 80s. For us, it has something to do with timing of power to the axes amps as they come online after control is started. We can just hit the reset button and it clears immediately. Runs all day, every day, without issue. Hopefully your problem was a fluke, or is easy to diagnose if not. Did you try pressing reset to clear, just out of curiosity?

Hoping it is a fluke as well. Yeah, I tried to reset but it didn't resolve the issue.

Back