What's new
What's new

Okuma MX 55VA Transformer hookup

Machining USA

Plastic
Hello,

We just purchased an old Okuma MX 55VA, it came with a 23kva transformer, can someone help us on hooking up this to the machine, our
incoming power is 3 phase at 208Volts.

Thanks!

Of course Sir! We are going to get a professional electrician involve, we were just wondering to see if anybody had previous experience with something like this, thanks!

So we are hookup, machine runs good, but we have a bad solenoid valve, we are going to contact the distributor "Gosiger" We know they
probably are going to want an arm and a leg for this little thing, does anyone knows were we can get this solenoid valve other than Gosiger
and Japan" here it goes M4KA230-06-L-2-FL202447-DC24V (CKD) tool change arm rotation position.

Thanks!

We also bought a used, a none running + disassemble 1992, Mazak AJV-18N with a pallet changer, other does anybody has
PDF manuals for this machine other than Mazak and ebay?

Thanks,

Hello everyone, so we had the solenoid valve replace, but unfortunately this isn't the problem, here a description maybe someone
can help Machine Okuma MX-55VA, when doing a tool change via MDI, Ex M6T1, the cycle stops at sequence # 9 and after 3 minutes
it gives error 3208 Alarm C, ATC System condition 102.
This tool change cycle consist of 29 sequences which am able to manually execute complete by pressing down the 1 step advance key
29 times everything seems to be working this way, is just when I go in MDI to try to execute a complete cycle, I'll contact Gosiger in
the morning, but I was just wondering if maybe some one on this forum knows anything about it.

Thanks,

Ernesto

Mazak AJV-18N MFG date 1992, 07 CNC Control Mazatrol M32, hello everyone, we just purchased this machine unfortunately it came without any manuals, We have contacted Mazak for a quote and they are way up there in price, we are wondering is there anybody out there that might be willing to share his/her knowledge? How and where do we hookup 6 different hydraulic hoses from the machine to the pallet changer? Thanks

Back