What's new
What's new

Waida boring bar manual needed

Neal Yerkes

Plastic
Anyone here have a Waida engine boring bar user manual. I've had 3 people promise to sell one to me but none ever came through. The one I have came out of a vo-tech program that was shut down at a local jr. college. Unfortunately there was no user manual. Lots of spare tooling though.

Waida boring bar manual

Anyone here have a Waida engine boring bar user manual. I've had 3 people promise to sell one to me but none ever came through. The one I have came out of a vo-tech program that was shut down at a local jr. college. Unfortunately there was no user manual. Lots of spare tooling though.

I can send you a copy of mine, if you still need one.

Waida boring bar manual

I can send you a copy of mine, if you still need one.
Hello my name is François, i'm new to this site. I am looking for a user manual for Waida NWA no.0 cylinder boring bar, mostly for maintenance.

Thanks Reggie for the answer, can you give me advice on how or who to ask for this?
You might try starting a post in the General section, but being automotive machining related, maybe a hot rod or engine rebuilders board. A photo of the bar would help also.
Did you try YouToob for info? Maybe someone with a video either has the manual or could answer your questions:

You might try starting a post in the General section, but being automotive machining related, maybe a hot rod or engine rebuilders board. A photo of the bar would help also.
Did you try YouToob for info? Maybe someone with a video either has the manual or could answer your questions:
I will order from Beam equipment, for me in Canada it's a little expensive in shipping but i will buy the manual for my waida and my sunnen lbb-1699. This way at least i have more in book than shipping : )
Thanks for your time Reggie.

Back