What's new
What's new

Deckel Fp-1

MNORBECK

Plastic
Just aquired fp-1 with oshsa box. mill has three wires coming out behind motor from on off buttons. I need to know where these wires are supposed to go. Box has switch and recepticle on top corner for flat four pronged plug. Is this where wires go? Also spindle appears to have some kind of collet chuck for small collets. how do you remove chuck from spindle. Chuck has castelated nut protruding from spindle. Also who can I get a destruction book from? Any help from you guys would be welcome. MNorbeck

Yes. The wires come from on-of switches. the box says siemens, and has transformer in upper right corner. I am assuming it steps voltage down for control. On switch is normally open off switch is normally closed.We Just got this machine and the box was seperated from it. The wires for motor were marked as to location and motor will run in both speeds when line contactor is depressed manually. Also discovered three sight glasses with no oil. I havent ordered instruction manual yet but That is next.

I just went through that but I disconnected mine myself and had an abnormally good day (I marked them as I took them off). If yours is like mine then it has 3 buttons on the machine, stop in the middle and 1 and 2 next to it meaning high and low. If that is the case mine has 4 wires coming out of that flex conduit (one may be a ground) and they connect inside of the box. From the manuals I have all of those connectors on the outside are for easy connection for all of the attachments offered by Deckel. I just looked and they are connected to terminals 15, 16, 17 and 18, there are red wires leading from them. Hope that helps!

Back