What's new
What's new

Swasey Employees I need Help!!

lakeline

Plastic
My Father worked at W/S for many years,I only worked two til it closed. I recently found a retirement death benefit letter from Allied. Would anyone know who bought Allied or where I can find a phone number or address to contact.Thanks - Anthony Skiba

I don't know if we all contact the same people or not, it might depend on when you left.

I get my benefits from Honeywell. The contact is: Honeywell Retiree Service Center, 2601 Research Forest Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77381, 1-800-526-0744.

This is a Honeywell contractor. I live 15 miles from there but when I call I get someone in India. I believe the contractor's name to be Hewitt & Co. but could be wrong. I don't know anything about a death benefit.

ANTHONY: I KNEW YOUR FATHER FOR MANY YEARS.
THE HONEYWELL CONTACT IS THE NUMBER
JOHN MICHAEL POSTED. OLD INFO I HAVE
IS "ALLIED SIGNAL 1-800-526-0744",
SAME NUMBER AS HONEYWELL.HONEYWELLS
RETIREE WEB IS www.honeywell.com/retiree. I DON'T KNOW OF
ANY DEATH BENEFIT, WE LOST ALL OF
THE COMPANY LIFE INSURANCE BENEFIT.
ANYONE WHO WANTED TO KEEP IT HAD TO
CONTACT THE INSURANCE CO. ON THEIR OWN. KEN HLATKY

Anthony,
Went through this three years ago when my Dad passed away. The addresses and web site above are accurate to the correspondence that I had with Honeywell three years ago. An additional address and web address that I have are:

Honeywell Retiree Service Center
P.O. Box 4812
Chesapeake, VA 23327-4812
same phone number as above.

http://resources.hewitt.com/honeywell

There was a lump sum pension death benefit, but I don't know if this was a standard benefit or something that my Dad paid extra for.

Back