What's new
What's new

lubricant that is easy to wash off, ?

well, sorry, but dish soap has no lubricity at all under a load. otherwise we would use it in car engines. what might work on the other hand is some dry high pressure lubricant (like tungsten disulfide or white graphite) in a watery suspension.

"Downside is you can end up too exhausted to remember WHICH dog house, let alone walk, and have to take the underground home. Usual disclaimer: "DAMHIKT!"

the troll, sez putzit on yer wittle winkey yah yah yah!

Lube that are easier remove.

we have a flange forming operation on steel sheet metal tubes. we were using stick lube which did a good job but occasionally would not wash off completely and would cause the powder coating to fail. we then went to spray lithium grease, which was better, but still caused some problems, I then tried liquid dish soap which provides acceptable lubrication and obviously washes off easily, but now we are having trouble with the soap causing the bearings in the foaming rollers to seize up. so I am looking for suggestions. [our guys have already suggested ky jelly]

Animal fats are the hardest to remove, vegetable oil next and then mineral oils. Try a mineral oil without additives. "Machine oil" might work for you. Nothing fancy. A detergent in warm water 140 degrees
will remove all the oil.

Roger

we have a flange forming operation on steel sheet metal tubes. we were using stick lube which did a good job but occasionally would not wash off completely and would cause the powder coating to fail. we then went to spray lithium grease, which was better, but still caused some problems, I then tried liquid dish soap which provides acceptable lubrication and obviously washes off easily, but now we are having trouble with the soap causing the bearings in the foaming rollers to seize up. so I am looking for suggestions. [our guys have already suggested ky jelly]

I and my boyfriend like to try different lubricants in bed. I’m this kind of people who don’t like bore sex in bed. We always experiment different toys, positions and places. It is so nice to make your sex life more sensitive. I like to buy different lubricants and toys at adult entertainment store which has large assortment of products. My favorite is Crazy Love Cherry Nipple Arousal Cream. It increases sensation. Also, I like strawberry nipple and clit stimulating gel. I lose control when my boyfriend stimulates my erogenous zones with this gel. It has so sweet aroma. Yes, it is easy to wash off. I think in this adult toy store you will find something what will correspond your tastes.

I and my boyfriend like to try different lubricants in bed. I’m this kind of people who don’t like bore sex in bed. We always experiment different toys, positions and places. It is so nice to make your sex life more sensitive. I like to buy different lubricants and toys at adult entertainment store which has large assortment of products. My favorite is Crazy Love Cherry Nipple Arousal Cream. It increases sensation. Also, I like strawberry nipple and clit stimulating gel. I lose control when my boyfriend stimulates my erogenous zones with this gel. It has so sweet aroma. Yes, it is easy to wash off. I think in this adult toy store you will find something what will correspond your tastes.

I find that hilarious! You do realize you are on a forum for professionals, don't you? Most of the members here are to busy to use any of those products. Or are too damned old to have any use for them anymore.:D

I find that hilarious! You do realize you are on a forum for professionals, don't you? Most of the members here are to busy to use any of those products. Or are too damned old to have any use for them anymore.:D

qty (3) days....normal for this new style of spamming.

How about pure water and lots of it. It is as cheap as water. I think air is the only thing cheaper. My neighbor "liked" using water for drilling electrical stuff since it is self cleaning. No need to degrease after drilling to improve conductivitly.
Bill D

Liked? As in, past tense?

Back