What's new
What's new

UMC500SS - TRT160 VF2SS axis B & C Axis A & C

cax

Plastic
Good morning, I am a fan of Haas machines, we have 4 VF centers, a UMC500 center and 1 ST20Y lathe. We recently purchased a VF2SS with a TRT160 deck.
I'll tell you my problem:
I have to load the nc files from the UMC to the VF2-SS - TRT160
we mounted the TRT160 on the long side in X and we have the A and C axes, while on the UMC we have the B and C axes.
The problem arises on the B axis, is there a macro in the HAAS parameters so that it reads the B and C axes like the UMC?
Thanks in advance for the support

Good morning, I am a fan of Haas machines, we have 4 VF centers, a UMC500 center and 1 ST20Y lathe. We recently purchased a VF2SS with a TRT160 deck.
I'll tell you my problem:
I have to load the nc files from the UMC to the VF2-SS - TRT160
we mounted the TRT160 on the long side in X and we have the A and C axes, while on the UMC we have the B and C axes.
The problem arises on the B axis, is there a macro in the HAAS parameters so that it reads the B and C axes like the UMC?
Thanks in advance for the support
no, its not that simple. you have to change your post processor and ideally simulation to reflect the different axis configuration. otherwise you're asking to crash everything.

Grazie per la risposta volevo chiederti esiste un programma NC che converte i miei vecchi programmi UMC ( B e C )
con i Programmi per la Tavola TRT160 ( A e C ) , tipo Cimco che mi sembra che non lo faccia

Back